Residents of The Manor benefit from:
- A safe, stimulating and supportive environment
- A secure community where they are free to safely explore interior spaces, patios, fruit and flower gardens
- A mix of daily activities – cognitive, physical and spiritual – that connects them to the life they knew and pastimes they enjoyed
- Assistance with the tasks of daily living, with a focus on maintaining independence and preserving life skills
- Progressive care that adapts along a resident’s changing needs
- A culture of respect, compassion and dignity
The same caregivers remain involved with the residents, creating familiarity and friendship needed for those with dementia. Daily routines make days predictable and free from stress, creating security and peacefulness.